Wednesday 30 November 2016




connecting through a rectangle

Image result for old lady using ipad
Hey guys, i am back with another blog post about the magnificent ipad.  let me tell you guys something funny. So i taught my grandmother how to use the ipad,just like this old lady in the picture.










And let me tell you guys something. SHES HOOKED!!!!
Image result for youtube logoEversince , i introduced her to this wonderful app called youtube.

She has been using it to watch her favourite dramas and funny videos. Everyday , she spent about 5-6 hours just watching videos. WOW.


And furthermore,with this fabulous app called facetime
Image result for facetime logo  
Me and my grandmother can chat with my aunt and her cute baby daughter that lives in malaysia. whoever who created facetime or other video call software. I LOVE YOU!


However , the front camera of the ipad is not that good. It is only 5 megapixels. Me and my girlfriend always complain that the video quality is not desirable.And since me and her is in a long distance relationship ( it sucks). The only way is facetime so we are quite frustrated ( miss you babe )

thats it for today, time to facetime my girlfriend HAHAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment